Supply Chain Management
Deluxe Modular is revolutionizing the way America builds buildings.
We seek an MBA with strong business acumen and strategic planning skills to review, and completely revamp our supply chain processes and system, develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions and connect us to our suppliers across the extended supply chain.
This role requires critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making regarding plant capacity/constraints, operations and logistics, and customer fulfillment.
If you are a creative and innovative individual, who's looking for a meaningful and exciting career with a team of highly talented, dedicated professionals, we invite you to apply.
- Strategic Thinking, Functional Expertise, Effective Communications, Organizational Skills, Proficient System user, Analytical Skills, Business & Financial Acumen.
- Develop strategies and goals to include on time material delivery, maintain accurate product and material lead-times and drive suppliers to minimize times, maximize inventory turns;
- Plan, direct and coordinate commodity and materials management activities. Contract negotiation and administration with material suppliers, many of whom are international;
- Responsible for developing measurement metrics, including customer satisfaction, material metrics, asset management, inventory turns, PPV, cost reductions, supplier quality and supplier development;
- Build strategic alliances with key supplier partners based on metrics of quality, total cost and delivery linking to strategic business needs while reducing external spending
- A Master's Degree in Business or a related science field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of global supply chain experience within manufacturing environment
- A track record of successfully developing and implementing the Supply Chain functions
- Experience with implementing Managed Inventory/Supplier Replenishment
- Extensive experience with planning a low-cost country supply base
- A track record of driving continuous improvement in Supply Chain including inventory turns improvement, PPV, and On-Time Delivery
- Ability to analyze, explain, and draw conclusions based on complex data from multiple content areas.
- Experience with global materials life-cycle management;
- Experience with enterprise resource planning, material management systems, and implementations is a plus.
- Experience operating within and across cross-functional teams to execute on initiatives and improve processes.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys to structure agreements that align to targeted deliverables and milestones.
- Ability to rapidly learn new systems and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities, make sound decisions under pressure and work effectively in a team environment. Demonstrated data-driven decision-making with excellent analytical skills across multiple tools.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer. You will be drug tested as a part of the application process.