Deluxe Modular is revolutionizing the way America builds buildings.
If you are a creative and innovative individual, who's looking for a meaningful and exciting career with a team of highly talented, dedicated professionals, we invite you to apply.
Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Positive Work/Life Balance
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Additional, comprehensive benefits packages
We are looking for a highly motivated Production Coordinator to work with our Modular Building production team to coordinate with On-site Construction Project Management and Supply Chain Management to drive Manufacturing schedules. You will create and update project schedules weekly, lead monthly update meetings and review sessions, and review and verify information from the project team (Production, On-site Construction Project Management and Supply Chain) by overseeing projects through our manufacturing processes. You will also provide support to teams in assessing/documenting delays and impacts, alternate work plans and methods of in plant construction/manufacturing. This position is based in our Berwick, Pennsylvania plant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate Production/Manufacturing schedule with input from cross-functional team, Supply Chain Management, Project (on-site) Management, Transportation and Production Management.
- Review, monitor and critique the accuracy and realism of all Production schedules and narratives.
- Generate a Production/Manufacturing budget input from cross-functional team, Supply Chain Management and Production Management.
- Ensure through scheduling reviews and actions materials needed for the project are ordered through Supply chain and will be received to meet Production schedules (Work Center demand scheduling).
- Ensure that labor necessary for the project schedule is identified and coordinated with Production Management and Human Resources.
- Ensure that production scheduling and activities are in line with delivery expectations.
- Prepare and update schedules daily – reporting on schedule adherence and variances
- Reporting on workstation activities and status – actions taken to address issues before they become critical.
- Create reports and layouts, which meet specific reporting requirements.
- Working with Safety and Quality – ensure that the workplace environment is Safe and maintained in an orderly manner.
- Participate in process improvement and lessons learned process.
- Ensure the quality of the product and processes in the Production/Manufacturing processes.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with department, employees, clients, architects, subcontractors and vendors.
- Employ Lean Manufacturing methods to maintain and improve upon operational performance.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience managing schedules and projects
- Experience with Production methods and improvements
- Understanding of Lean Methodology and experience is Lean implementation
- To be successful in this position, the Production Coordinator MUST be a self-starter with a track record of meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team player who can act as a leader or a participant in cross-functional activities.
Bachelors in Industrial, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent
- English (Required)
- Spanish (beneficial)
We are a company on a mission – to re-think construction by introducing new building materials, construction processes, net-zero energy efficiency, world-class design, BIM and an unprecedented array of customizable options. All while cutting completion time in half and saving our customers a lot of money compared to conventional on-site construction.
If you want to join a team of superstars on a mission to change the world – and if you know that you have what it takes to get the job done – then we welcome you to apply with your resume and a letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this exciting job.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package – as well as a once in a lifetime opportunity to wake up every day knowing that you are an important and appreciated part of a passionate team of professionals on a mission to change the world!
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer. You will be drug tested as a part of the application process.