Deluxe Modular is currently accepting applications for an Inventory Coordinator to work as an integral part of our Procurement Team in Berwick, PA. The Inventory Coordinator is responsible to oversee, plan, and coordinate to ensure all necessary materials are available for production needs. This position is also responsible for regular quality control (damages) and to maintain accurate inventory levels and adjustments to inventory.
- Investigating order discrepancies to resolve any issues
- Safely operate and maintain warehouse equipment while preforming job duties ensuring a safe work environment
- Ensure all defective product is accounted for and handled properly
- Maintain and assign inventory locations and labels within the warehouse
- Kit production orders in a timely and organized manner to support the manufacturing schedule.
- Verify accuracy of product in locations daily versus the quantities in the ERP System
- Investigate, analyze, report and correct discrepancies found by physically counting product as required by outlined protocols
- Making sure misplaced items found around the warehouse are returned to correct bin locations and investigate issues uncovered
- Serve as a Material Handler - Transport materials from the warehouse and production floor
- Distribute materials to the specific production areas where they are used.
- Conduct cycle counts as required
Please note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Flexible and willing to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills.
- Will be required to be trained on equipment to complete task
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Deluxe Modular has a mission to re-think construction by introducing new building technologies, materials, construction processes and design. All while reducing completion time of construction projects in half as compared to conventional on-site construction.
We need talented, professional individuals to help us reach our goals. If you want to join a team of superstars on a mission to change the world – and if you know that you have what it takes to get the job done – then we welcome you to apply with your resume and a letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this exciting opportunity.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package – as well as a once in a lifetime opportunity to wake up every day knowing that you are an important and appreciated part of a passionate team of professionals.
Deluxe Modular is an equal opportunity employer.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous inventory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have advanced experience and be proficient using MS Office, primarily Excel and Word
- Forklift certification required; if candidate is not certified, must be willing to complete certification program with/at Deluxe
- SAP system experience a must
- Prolonged periods of standing
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds at time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off