VP of Ecommerce
Deluxe Modular is seeking an exceptional, highly experienced super-star with a proven track-record of successfully initiating and launching consumer facing e-commerce platforms that exceed their sponsor’s expectations to oversee the development and launch of a consumer facing e-commerce platform that will disrupt the U.S. housing market.
If you can demonstrate your track record of success and want to join an amazing team of highly experienced innovators who have joined forces to change the world – please apply.
The Head of our consumer facing ecommerce platform will have direct accountability for the timeliness and quality of delivery and rollout of a nationwide consumer facing platform that will re-define how Americans buy their homes. This position will work closely with the Founder & COO to create a clear business plan and will be responsible for managing and implementing the strategy for technology and brand development, go-to-market strategy, and revenue growth. The Head of Platform is responsible for establishing business processes and efficiencies to achieve ambitious growth while preserving the entrepreneurial spirit that drives the company.
The right person for this role is proactive with stakeholders, a self-starter who can work under broad direction, and passionate about delivering world-class digital products that enable the business to optimize operations to maximize the value of the Platform.
- Drive the business: Responsible for developing, executing, and managing go to market, customer acquisition & digital strategy, and brand implementation; Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of the e-commerce platform. Own all business and financial analysis; Monitor overall site, sales, campaigns, content and operations daily to drive sales; Partner with marketing on increasing traffic and order volume efforts through ecommerce site optimization; Leverage analytics, consumer insights, and reports to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations and enhancements to the site.
- Analyze opportunities: Work directly with Founder & COO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and business plan, and utilize strong analytical skills to provide insight into how to optimize site features and customer experience.
- Manage the Roadmap: Establish and manage the roadmap to successful launch to ensure E-Commerce project deliverables meet Experience, Schedule and Cost goals. In partnership with tech leadership, develop detailed strategies and roadmaps for implementation; implement the product and feature roadmap with technology; Manage prioritization among user experience, technology and central marketing organizations. Lead and grow the development teams responsible for E-Commerce features and front-end UX, Subscription products, CRM system, Payment platforms and national deployments. Work Cross-functionally: Coordinate with other leadership stakeholders to align product, pricing, and promotion strategies and ensure implementation and compliance through eCommerce channels to optimize retention and acquisition programs to achieve target efficiencies and sales goals; Work closely with creative teams to ensure site merchandising and product detail creative is aligned with overall strategy.
- Drive eCommerce Strategy: Thoroughly understand competitive landscape primarily focused on navigation, search, customer experience, and driving roadmap priorities to incorporate into the business; Measure and analyze the impact of existing functionality; Identify opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to the customer; Build strong internal relationships with technology and development teams to drive implementation.
- Manage E-commerce software development KPI's, develop and maintain E-commerce SLA's and scalability metrics, technology standards, and create reporting dashboard for senior leadership team.
- Manage critical vendors relationships and partnerships, and hold third-party providers accountable for their results and the related protection of proprietary and confidential information.
Please note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 15+ years of experience in E-Commerce and related Enterprise and Logistics systems
- 8+ years of professional experience building and leading high-performing e-commerce development teams in a fast-growing org.
- Breadth of familiarity with end-to-end E-Commerce systems integration, and highly desired prior experience platform migration projects.
- Demonstrable expertise with delivering outstanding digital consumer experiences, with frequent release cycles, which directly impact a company meeting its business goals
- Proven experience scaling a platform to support $1 Billion+ in transactions, and integrations with Enterprise and Logistics systems
- Demonstrated track record in building and scaling well known consumer brands; startup fast growth company experience preferred
- Experience in product development a plus
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects.
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices.
- Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated.
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability.
- Ability to articulate a strong vision and inspire and influence others in achieving this vision. Strong business sense and demonstrated ability to use good judgment to identify and solve problems and lead an organization through change.
- Demonstrated maturity to partner with and influence executive leadership not only related to ECommerce software development, but on a myriad of strategic and technical matters impacting the company operations.
- Expert understanding of OPEX and CAPEX budget development and management
- Proven analytical skills, able to make sound decisions with ambiguous information.
- Ability to think creatively, improve existing processes, and create new processes from conception through implementation.
- Outstanding communication (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Strong interpersonal skills and lateral leadership to work cross-functionally and effectively interact with many different stakeholders to resolve complex issues.
- Strong technology leadership, strategy, and operational experience.
Deluxe Modular has a mission to re-think construction by introducing new building technologies, materials, construction processes and design. All while reducing completion time of construction projects in half as compared to conventional on-site construction.
We need talented, professional individuals to help us reach our goals. If you want to join a team of superstars on a mission to change the world – and if you know that you have what it takes to get the job done – then we welcome you to apply with your resume and a letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this exciting opportunity.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package – as well as a once in a lifetime opportunity to wake up every day knowing that you are an important and appreciated part of a passionate team of professionals.
Deluxe Modular is an equal opportunity employer.
What to Do Next: Please attach your resume, cover letter and include links to your portfolio or other social presence. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Deluxe is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk
- Must be able to lift to 10 pounds at time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time