Senior Supply Chain Analyst
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Supply Chain Analyst who’s duties include working with multiple cross functional teams to understand implications of inventory activities and customer ordering events, working with the materials team to support healthy planning practices and playing a key role in developing and executing the strategic direction for key performance business indicators.
The position has a requires oversight and operational execution with respect to materials management, demand/supply planning and manufacturing in order to achieve best-in class metrics to meet company goals; and also to understand and optimize system usage and processes.
- Simulate and analyze various scenarios, gather data and analyze with spreadsheets or database tools, present findings and make recommendations.
- Analyze business needs and propose solutions based on the existing portfolio of solutions. Additionally, perform Ad-Hoc analysis as necessary.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues using innovative data analytic solutions.
- Develop the tools and processes necessary to perform analysis and process improvement opportunities. Study business processes and recommends system rules; identify opportunities to implement system automation and exception based management for material planning department.
- Work with and provide direction to drive best in class analytic/reporting solutions. Liaise with the other functional areas to ensure consistent cross-functional business process design.
- Elevate strategic concerns to management in a timely and accurate manner and develop working relationships with management and external resources
- Provide information toward the determination of policy and strategy
- Provide expertise to a community of functional experts (process experts) to share learning, deliver business benefits and drive business improvements through innovative business process design.
- Develop, execute and report on the company’s end-to-end supply chain which will require building relationships with various internal and external stakeholders, in order to obtain data, learn about business processes, and/or to make recommendations.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain teams to understand supply chain complexities and capabilities, and develop analyses and recommendations to improve flexibility and responsiveness across the supply chain, including providing process-oriented cost analysis and other related analysis.
- Work closely with senior management and key members of operating units to develop and test assumptions, and to provide analyses and recommendations on a variety of business issues
Required Skills & Experience
- 6-8 years of experience in supply chain planning or comparable analytical role, preferably within a project based/construction industry. Experience in areas such as demand planning, sourcing, inventory, supply chain planning and inventory management preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (particularly Access and Excel), ERP (Net Suite.), Business Intelligence or Data Warehouse Tools (BW, Tableau, etc.), Kinaxis Rapid Response or other planning software
- Detail oriented problem solving skills with strong organizational skills and the ability to resolve conflict and manage multiple priorities
- Creative Problem Solving: Ability and passion for creative, out of the box thinking to develop and vet solutions for the business, as well as a willingness to question the status quo and generally accepted beliefs.
- Influencing/Communication Skills: Possess the ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbal and written, including meeting facilitation and presentations; ability to influence others and communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect.
- Entrepreneurial or Business Development Mentality: Must exhibit experience in driving action against the supply chain to execute key initiatives.
- Analytical Rigor & Logical Thinking: Ability to conduct in-depth analytic work. Ability to define business problems and frameworks, and discern what is important.
- Ability to communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience, including ability to tailor message based on the audience at hand.
- Strong understanding and application of project/change management
- Project Management Capabilities: Demonstrated capability to manage multiple stakeholders to high quality output against regular deadlines.
- Motivation: Self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or similar field. Language:
We are a company on a mission – to re-think construction by introducing new building materials, construction processes, net-zero energy efficiency, world-class design, BIM and an unprecedented array of customizable options. All while cutting completion time in half and saving our customers a lot of money compared to conventional on-site construction.
If you want to join a team of superstars on a mission to change the world – and if you know that you have what it takes to get the job done – then we welcome you to apply with your resume and a letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this exciting job.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package – as well as a once in a lifetime opportunity to wake up every day knowing that you are an important and appreciated part of a passionate team of professionals on a mission to change the world!