Receiving Incoming Quality Inspector
Deluxe Modular is currently accepting applications for an Receiving-Incoming Quality Inspector to work as an integral part of our Procurement Team in Berwick, PA. The Receiving-Incoming Quality Inspector will oversee the receipt & initial quality inspection of Deluxe Modular inventory. This employee will work with the Director of Operations and Manufacturing Manager to help manage incoming inventory.
- Responsible for all receiving functions of all incoming materials
- Receive, quality check, label and store all incoming inventory
- Compare received items against procurement documentation and other specifications to ensure completeness and accuracy of orders.
- Inspection of purchased parts and material for conformance to specifications. Examines items for defects in materials, work, and damage occurring in transit, inspects and measures items for dimensional accuracy, fit, alignment, and functional operation, according to prints, parts manuals, company standards, and other specifications
- Approves or rejects items, and records inspection and disposition information
- Daily use and update or ERP inventory management system
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in Warehouse and Receiving areas
Please note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Works with a flexible schedule and demonstrates effective time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify business process issues and drive process improvement.
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise and problem solve.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects with various stakeholders with proper guidance of a team manager
- Takes initiative and displays a sense of urgency – is highly responsive to business needs and unexpected situations that emerge
Deluxe Modular has a mission to re-think construction by introducing new building technologies, materials, construction processes and design. All while reducing completion time of construction projects in half as compared to conventional on-site construction.
We need talented, professional individuals to help us reach our goals. If you want to join a team of superstars on a mission to change the world – and if you know that you have what it takes to get the job done – then we welcome you to apply with your resume and a letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this exciting opportunity.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package – as well as a once in a lifetime opportunity to wake up every day knowing that you are an important and appreciated part of a passionate team of professionals.
Deluxe Modular is an equal opportunity employer.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED, college degree preferred
- Lean, Six Sigma, and Kanban experience preferred
- Robotics/Automation knowledge a plus
- Forklift certification required; if candidate is not certified, must be willing to complete certification program with/at Deluxe
- Prolonged periods of standing
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds at time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off