Project Procurement Coordinator
Deluxe Modular is currently accepting applications for an Project Procurement Coordinator to work as an integral part of our Procurement Team in Berwick, PA. The Project Procurement Coordinator communicates with suppliers regarding purchasing supplies, equipment, and service contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures to obtain the most cost effective and quality products for all company and customer projects.
- Lead Project related US and global procurement activities, in close cooperation with Project Management and other Deluxe departments
- Ensures that the procurement process is in adherence to company and client requirements, company policies and procedures to ensure successful delivery of project requirements
- Communicate with other Deluxe departments and vendors for all matters related to the procurement of Project’s materials, equipment’s, and services scope
- Evaluate and choose suppliers the company will do business within accordance with the Procurement Manual along with policies and procedures. This includes examining quality of product, pricing, and delivery time, then deciding which suppliers best fit company needs
- Develop in conjunction with Project Procurement Managers/Coordinators the Project Procurement schedule and Procurement Budget as related to the project
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Ensure the use of the Global / Strategic Suppliers for all the sourcing requirements
- Handle and manage Project RFQ’s, PO award and PO administration to final delivery and PO close out
- Provide procurement support for Bids, and when necessary, participate in bid reviews and evaluations
- Provide support to project cost controls in procurement related activities, bid versus buy analysis
- Document and report project related purchasing activities to VP of Supply Chain and Project Management
- Provide project procurement reports as necessary and undertake tasks, activities and assignments at the direction of the VP of Supply Chain
- Other duties as assigned
Please note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in Procurement in manufacturing or construction
- Strong working knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Negotiation skills
Deluxe Modular has a mission to re-think construction by introducing new building technologies, materials, construction processes and design. All while reducing completion time of construction projects in half as compared to conventional on-site construction.
We need talented, professional individuals to help us reach our goals. If you want to join a team of superstars on a mission to change the world – and if you know that you have what it takes to get the job done – then we welcome you to apply with your resume and a letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this exciting opportunity.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package – as well as a once in a lifetime opportunity to wake up every day knowing that you are an important and appreciated part of a passionate team of professionals.
Deluxe Modular is an equal opportunity employer.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk
- Must be able to lift to 10 pounds at time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off