Production - Technicians, Trades, and Laborers
We are one of the Country's largest Design-Build Steel Modular construction companies at the forefront of modular innovation.
If you are tired of having to go to a different job site and work outdoors .... and would rather have a meaningful and exciting job as part of a dedicated and passionate team – that builds indoors in our modular construction factory we invite you to join our highly-skilled team of construction professionals.
We offer an opportunity to work on challenging projects in a clean, safe, and organized work environment where we encourage you to grow and advance please apply.
The Construction Laborer performs routine work in the construction of buildings and will assist in the following construction trades including electrical, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, glazier, and finishing tasks.
Full-time positions in Berwick, Pennsylvania offering
We offer a Competitive Salary and company benefits!
- Full-time, Long term work, with growth opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Ease of Application
- Position with technologically advanced company, prefabbing modular units and delivering them on site, making your work easier
- Medical Insurance
- 401k Retirement Planning
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Additional, comprehensive benefits packages
Scope of Work
- Multi-family New construction
- Commercial New construction
- Commercial and Residential installations
- Depending on role, performing a wide variety of activities assisting in the construction of modular buildings in our factory in Berwick, PA, including framing, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, masonry, glazier, and finishing tasks.
- Share your knowledge and skills by mentoring and training apprentices
- Maintain a clean, organized job site as well as accurate inventory of tools and supplies as assigned.
- Follow OSHA requirements and safety precautions per company policy
- Understanding of Blueprints, schematics, and construction documents
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow, than today
- Highly motivated, self-starter with an engaging personality who is flexible and has a great attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Math aptitude and construction knowledge a plus
Starting salaries for these positions are hourly, and above market averages and based on position and experience level.