Deluxe Modular is revolutionizing the way America builds buildings.
If you are a creative and innovative individual, who's looking for a meaningful and exciting career with a team of highly talented, dedicated professionals, we invite you to apply.
Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Positive Work/Life Balance
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Additional, comprehensive benefits packages
We are looking for a looking for a highly motivated Production Manager responsible for overseeing, designing and controlling the production-manufacturing business operations of our modular manufacturing plants. Your primary role is to ensure the company’s products, plant and processes align with corporate business goals and objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the production activities and achieving production targets in quality, productivity, efficiency, safety, cost control, and staff development. Directs teams in effectively managing each respective department. Ensures compliance with all applicable local, state, federal and/or company policy and procedures.
- Right-size capacity with an emphasis on maximizing efficiency and profitability, through analyzing forecasts of demand, then translating into capacity requirements, and putting processes in place to ensure our customer’s and business needs are achieved.
- Improve production manufacturing processes for the purpose of improving overall quality, reducing lead-times and lowering overall costs of operations by using Lean Manufacturing, 6S, Kaizen, Six Sigma and Total Quality Management applications where necessary.
- Improve operator training processes using tested and measured Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). Develop new procedures where none exist and ensure all employees operate to developed standards on a consistent basis.
- Incorporates best Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems and other production activity control techniques to reduce excess inventory, overtime, labor and other waste streams.
- Provides sound leadership, coaching, mentoring and direction for personnel development, morale improvement, and staff organization.
- Manages employee selection, training, performance evaluations, documentations, salary and termination processes. Maintains a positive, proactive labor environment.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment through ensuring compliance of OSHA and other Government safety rules and regulations, conducting internal safety meetings and develops safety awareness programs, along with periodic safety training.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience managing production in a modular manufacturing business
- Must have knowledge of plumbing, electrical, drywall, windows and doors.
- Must be familiar with inventory protocols and management.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive, high performance work teams
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and solve difficult problems in a timely manner
- Strong Lean, Six Sigma, and 5S experience
- Working knowledge of business measurement systems / KPI’s
- Working knowledge of Industrial Safety and Environmental Regulations
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, learning and successfully working in multicultural environments.
- 5-7 years of strong manufacturing experience
- Experience in managing medium-to-large high production environments.
- Experience in training, budgeting, time management and human relations’ skills required.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ERP Systems like Net Suites or related production software’s
Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing or similar field.
We are a company on a mission – to re-think construction by introducing new building materials, construction processes, net-zero energy efficiency, world-class design, BIM and an unprecedented array of customizable options. All while cutting completion time in half and saving our customers a lot of money compared to conventional on-site construction.
If you want to join a team of superstars on a mission to change the world – and if you know that you have what it takes to get the job done – then we welcome you to apply with your resume and a letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this exciting job.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package – as well as a once in a lifetime opportunity to wake up every day knowing that you are an important and appreciated part of a passionate team of professionals on a mission to change the world!
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer. You will be drug tested as a part of the application process.