Weʼre looking for candidates who have professional experience in HVAC Installation.
We are one of the Country's largest Design-Build Steel Modular construction companies at the forefront of modular innovation. If you are tired of having to go to a different job site and work outdoors .... and would rather have a meaningful and exciting job as part of a dedicated and passionate team – that builds indoors in our modular construction factory we invite you to join our highly-skilled team of construction professionals.
We offer an opportunity to work on challenging projects in a clean, safe, and organized work environment where we encourage you to grow and advance please apply.
Scope of work:
- Multi-family new construction
- Commercial new construction
- Commercial and Residential installations
Perform a wide variety of activities normally performed by an HVAC Installer. The ideal candidate displays the following traits:
- Detail Oriented: HVAC systems can be precise mechanisms. Careful observation is needed.
- Readiness: HVAC installers need good manual dexterity to manipulate small parts and reach into small spaces.
- Skills: HVAC installers work with complex machines and equipment. Understanding the pieces and tools needed to maintain and install these machines is crucial.
- Strength: HVAC installers need the ability to lift heavy parts and equipment.
- Troubleshooting: There are many parts within HVAC systems. Being able to trace and correct the root cause of a problem and test solutions is important.
You will share your knowledge and skills by mentoring and training apprentices, maintain a clean, organized job site as well as accurate inventory of tools and supplies as assigned.
- Proven experience as an HVAC Installer
- Experience in residential or commercial buildings
- Follow OSHA requirements and safety precautions per company policy
- Understanding of Blueprints, schematics, and construction documents
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than today
- Highly motivated, self-starter with an engaging personality who is flexible and has a great attitude on life!
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Math aptitude and construction knowledge a plus
Starting salaries for these positions are hourly, are above market averages, and are based on position and experience level.Full-time positions in Berwick, Pennsylvania offer:
- Full-time, Long term work with growth opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Ease of Application
- Position with technologically advanced company, prefabbing modular units and delivering them on site, making your work easier
- Training Reimbursement Program
- Positive Work/Life Balance
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Additional, comprehensive benefits packages
Most importantly, we provide a rewarding employee experience and employment opportunity. Notes: This is classified as Non-Exempt position. We are an equal opportunity employer. You will be drug tested as a part of the application process.