Deluxe Modular is revolutionizing the way America builds buildings.
If you are a creative and innovative individual, who's looking for a meaningful and exciting career with a team of highly talented, dedicated professionals, we invite you to apply.
Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Positive Work/Life Balance
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Additional, comprehensive benefits packages
- We are looking for a looking for a highly motivated Construction Scheduler to work with our pre-construction team to use productivity data to drive schedule durations. You will create and update project schedules weekly, lead monthly update meetings and review sessions, and review and verify information from the project team by visiting and walking the project construction sites. You will also provide support to teams in assessing/documenting delays and impacts, alternate work plans and methods of construction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare a Schedule Update Report narrative for each schedule update, which describes status of project milestones, describes any deviations from a previous update, and identifies any critical schedule issues.
- Create reports and layouts, which meet specific reporting requirements.
- Ensure that all projects have a BASELINE schedule established prior to GMP, an accurate "As-Built" schedule upon completion of the project and a once a month schedule update as a minimum.
- Provide scheduling assistance to project team members;
- Review, monitor and critique the accuracy and realism of all schedules and narratives. Check schedule for deviations, critical path accuracy, imposed (constrained) dates, durations, logic, sequencing, scope of work (as a minimum). Challenge project team on critical schedule issues. Communicate critical schedule issues and concerns.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with department, employees, clients, architects, subcontractors and vendors.
- Participate in process improvement and lessons learned process.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years' experience as a Scheduler in commercial construction
- Experience managing schedules and projects in remote locations
- Experience with 4D scheduling and P6 software a plus
- To be successful in this position, the Scheduler MUST be a self-starter with a track record of meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
Education and Licensure:
- BA / Masters in Construction Management or equivalent or a Bachelors or Masters Degree in architecture from an accredited University.
We are a company on a mission – to re-think construction by introducing new building materials, construction processes, net-zero energy efficiency, world-class design, BIM and an unprecedented array of customizable options. All while cutting completion time in half and saving our customers a lot of money compared to conventional on-site construction.
If you want to join a team of superstars on a mission to change the world – and if you know that you have what it takes to get the job done – then we welcome you to apply with your resume and a letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this exciting job.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package – as well as a once in a lifetime opportunity to wake up every day knowing that you are an important and appreciated part of a passionate team of professionals on a mission to change the world!
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer. You will be drug tested as a part of the application process.